Coating sputtering equipment
Batch Coating System The Citation 1.2M for wide variety of precision optical coatings (Vacuum Process Technology LCC).
Configuration options include Thermal Evaporation, Electron Beam Evaporation, and Electron Beam with Ion Assist, and Sputtering. Both crystal and automated optical monitoring for high accuracy and tight coating specifications are available. Substrate fixturing is available in single rotation, planetary, calotte, flip planetary, and unique arrangements for specific requirements. All systems are designed to maximize coating uniformity and production throughput.
- Multipurpose Vacuum Experimentation coating system for the production of functional coatings and coating systems UNIVEX 450 B (Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum GmbH)
- Special experiments;
- Optical Coatings;
- Research / Surface Analysis;
- flexible experimental system
- compact design, small footprint
- customized system configuration
- integration of any process components
- easy operation via colored graphic touch screen
- modular extendable
Pump system addititonal include:
- Durable vacuum pump with a superior vapor handling capability TRIVAC D 65 B
- Turbomolecular vacuum pumps with mechanical rotor suspension TURBOVAC 1100 С (pressure range from 10-1 mbar (0.75 x 10-1 Torr) to 10-10 mbar (0.75 x 10-1 Torr), pumping speeds for air vary from 35 l/s to 2400 l/s)